I’m in Vegas this week attending the Fortune/Gazelles Sales and Marketing Summit. Four days of content from the top thought leaders in Sales and Marketing plus Verne Harnish.
And unlike the saying: “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” I’ll be sharing what I learn in Vegas with all of you.
Here’s the line up of speakers and workshops:
Monday(coaches only day):
- –Guy Parsons on Lean Process
- –Bob Bloom on “The Inside Advantage”
- –Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos– “Exceptional Customer Service”
- –Jeff Thull–“Mastering the Complex Sale”
- –Tom Sant–“Persuasive Business Proposals”
- –Brian Halligan, SEO of Hubspot–“Inbound Marketing”
- –John Assarag, “Sales Mastery”
- –Kevin Daum, “Roar, Get Heard in the Sales and Marketing Jungle.” (and last week the #1 book sold at Amazon.
Today’s Insight: “Marketing should bring customers to you who are already predisposed to buy from you.”
I also learned quite a bit about two new product lines I’m offering.
- –Sales Assessments from Objective Management Group. Screens for new sales hires and full sales force assessments that show you how exactly to improve your sales processes and improve your people with the right kind of training.
- –Self Paced, Practical Sales Training Modules that include accountability and practice via myprofessionaldevelopment.com
Gazelles is also offering a remote CFO style dashboard service, which includes downloading info from Quickbooks, two hours of analysis, and two hour conference call with CFO each month after you close your books. Designed for $500,000 to $5,00,000 revenue firm that doesn’t have a truce CFO or Controller. Looking for Beta testers. Anyone interested.
Time for bed. Hope you’ll join me this week in Vegas.